Safety is priority at Sol! Our commitment to Health, Safety and Environment is interwoven in every aspect of our organisation. These principles are engrained in our company’s culture and practiced continually in our daily activities to ensure a sound environment for our team, our customers and our communities.
At Sol we are all committed to:
- Establishing a safe workplace.
- Integrating health and safety in workplace activities.
- Protecting the environment and its biodiversity.
- Using materials and energy efficiently to provide our products and services.
- Managing security risk.
- Promoting a culture in which all Sol team members and contractors share this commitment.
- Playing a leading role in promoting best practice in our industry.
At Sol, we take a holistic approach to the health and safety programme, which is embodied in our Goal Zero initiative. This innovative safety plan is part of our mandate to have zero accidents and injuries on the job.
We provide in-depth training for our new team members, and distribute regular safety bulletins to inform the Sol team of updates relating to Goal Zero scores, best practices, trends and other important areas of focus. Throughout the region, all of our territories are committed to our mission of zero accidents and injuries.